Cedar Street Commons is an independent adult community located in the heart of Livingston, New Jersey. There are three, 3 story buildings with one and two bedroom apartments and a lounge area located in the lobby of each building. In addition to these three buildings, there are three single story triplex buildings with two bedroom plus den apartments.
Come and see why we are the recipient of numerous awards, including excellence in senior housing:
- Each apartment is equipped with a washer/dryer, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator and microwave
- All apartments are freshly painted and carpeted before new resident moves in
- A medical alert button is connected to our security company
- Individual control with your heat and air conditioning
- 2 bathroom apartments feature stall shower
- Transportation bus twice a week to local shopping venues
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Library with over 300 books with large and regular print
- Recreation room used for social activities
- Exercise room with treadmills, bikes, and a stairmaster
- Flat screen computers with internet access and copy machine located in the recreation room
- All apartments are wired for cable, internet and telephone
- Close to St Barnabas Medical Center, the new Livingston town center, and the bus to NYC
You will be proud to call this beautifully landscaped, maintenance-free, non assisted care, adult community your home.
Cedar Street Commons features an array of services such as a library, fitness center and computers with internet access. In addition, we provide social activities including day trips, current events, exercise classes and transportation to local venues.
Thank you for your interest in our truly unique, one of a kind, community. We hope that you choose to make Cedar Street Commons your new home.